Sunday, November 8, 2009

Gawd, what a day! I have been fighting a flea infestation in our house. I have had to strip all the bedrooms and vacumn them to within an inch a their lives. We have bought flea bombs and flea stuff to treat the cats and oh man... so much nuclear strength flea rid stuff lol Talk about a work out! I am aching all over from moving furniture and cleaning all day. Oh well... some good could come of it, as tomorrow is weigh in day hehehe

I need all the help I can get this week, coz I have been filling my plate too much.

2 comments:

  1. oh that sux, we had to do that last year with our place and our cats too. its so nice not having fleas though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's such a pain to have to get rid of them... lots of work! I have pretty much stripped all 4 bedrooms and the loungeroom and just vacced and flea bombed the place to death lol But hopefully that is the end of it now *fingers crossed*

    Our poor kitties have been made to stay outside for the last 2 days, till I get the flea situation under control. They are not enjoying their flea baths hehe

    ReplyDelete