Thursday, November 5, 2009

Wii Fit Friday

I am calling my post Wii Fit Friday to try to guilt myself into getting onto the damn thing. I quite enjoy it when I am using it, it's just getting it out that sometimes stops me.

I have been busy all morning cleaning bathroom, vaccing out the whole house and toilet training my little girl. Oh the joy of toilet training. Luckily she is doing really well and hopefully a couple of weeks will see us done with day training at least.

I had a nice and healthy brekky of yogurt and fruit, then was planning on having WW soup for lunch. But I ended up having 2 rolls with 97% fat free chicken breast and a smear of gherkin spread. It was only 6 points, but I didn't want to have a high carby lunch, as we are having healthy beef burgers for tea. But I just really wanted chicken. I am finding that I crave protein more than I do sweet stuff at the moment. I guess I can satisfy the sweet craving fairly easily with a little WW icecream tub. The ones with choc and caramel sauce are to die for and really satisfying.. and only 2 points. The WW triple choc cookies are yummo too... 2 bikkies for 1 point.. it rocks! But yes.. no substitute for chicken when I get that craving.

I have discovered this delicious point free drink. I mix the WW Berry Cordial with low cal lemonade and it makes a really nice fizzy 0 point drink!

So tired today, want a nanna nap.

4 comments:

  1. Hey im Jess, or Ticklish on the WW forum. Got your blog link off there. I got my Wii Fit out today and its been ages since the last time so i know how you feel! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Jess, Nice to meet you :)
    I still haven't gotten mine out lol
    I am slack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kay!! I completley know how you feel about the cravings...I too love the chocolate sundae ice cream that WW does!! Hope the Wii fit went well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey liz.. It's still so hard to believe that the WW sundaes are alright for us to eat, they seem to good to be true lol

    We won't talk about the Wii Fit.. *whistles*

    ReplyDelete