Friday, November 6, 2009

Sleepy Saturday

I feel like I have been sleeping all day today... I just can't seem to wake up *yawn*

I had a great start to the day eating wise and had 50g of Special K Advantage and skim milk. Then the fam decided they wanted fish and chips for lunch. Since I started WW I have been getting a piece of grilled fish and weighing out about 70g of hot chips. Well... I got the grilled fish... then weighed out my 70g of chips... then added a couple more.. 100g... just another few I thought. I stopped looking at the scales then lol Somewhere between 150 and 200g of chips I would imagine :s So we won't talk about that anymore.

For tea tonight I am cooking Chicken, Bacon & Vegetable Savoury Muffins, we are having them with some Continental Fried Rice. 3 muffins and 70g of rice = 6 points. It should be something a bit different for tea.

I better go start on them actually.... but I really just want to snooooze.

No comments:

Post a Comment