Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thursday

Thursday... the day I go grocery shopping and have a Wendy's coffee chilla afterwards. It's 7 points, but meh... it's breakfast.

I find meal planning such a drudge, but I would be lost without my weekly menu plan and shopping list. People who know I plan the fam's weekly menu ahead, think I am being such a domestic goddess, but really I am not. I just hate standing in front of the freezer, trying to decide what meat to pull out for dinner that night. I also hate going shopping and trying to work out what to buy for a weeks worth of meals. So by working it out on wednesday and entering the war zone (supermarket) with a shopping list, I am making what I find a boring chore, a little less woeful ;)

All the meals I am cooking are diet friendly and the fam are happily eating them, this makes life sooo much easier! There are just so many products out there now that are low fat, it makes it easy to adapt your regular recipes to a more healthy version. The man is carrying a bit of extra weight also, so he is keeping quiet and eating what I tell him to ;) Well for dinner at least, I know there is a few Macca brekkys still happening for him lol

... call from my daughters school, she isn't feeling well. Better go pick her up and end my rambling on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment