Monday, November 30, 2009

A really bad anxiety filled night.

Well it's 3.30am and I am having probably the worst night I have had in 2 or 3 years. I just woke for the 3rd time in panic... fun fun fun. I am really tired, but my anxiety is bad tonight and I keep on dozing off only to wake up with a jack hammer heart and spinning head. I am lying on the couch surrounded by my anxiety fixers... ice for my burning cheeks, chamomile tea for my frayed nerves and my beloved computer to distract my poor mind from it's state of emergency.

I am trying to think of the triggers for tonight's hell. I am due to ovulate tomorrow, this hormonal time often sees me feeling a bit edgy. I had a big slice of chocolate cake at midnight... never a good idea for me to eat late at night, especially something sugary and rich. My stomach is upset and I have been to the loo about 3 times, I think aforementioned cake has something to do with this. It's a full moon tomorrow... just throwing that one in. All these things put together on one night... too much for Kay.

It's 4am *sigh* I am starting to get the chills and shivers, which is usually a sign that my anxiety is starting to ease off, as crazy as that sounds. Gawd I am exhausted. I stepped on the scales before and I am now 1kg lighter than I was when I had my shower earlier in the night. All those trips to the toilet! Last week on weigh in day I was 136.4. My weight a moment ago was 136.8.. my weigh in day is today.. things are not looking good. Well unless I manage to lose .5 in the next 3 hours :s

It's almost 5am now. I just want to be able to close my eyes and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment